how much money does rush limbaugh make per year?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

. Rush Limbaugh just agreed to an eight-year, $400-million-plus extension with Clear Channel to stay on the air. Limbaugh’s deal includes an upfront $100-million signing bonus, which means the annualized average salary will be somewhere in the neighbourhood of $37 million through to 2016.

• 4 years ago

Rush Limbaugh Salary

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

If you dump gas on yourself and are trying to light a match, I hope you fail. Am I bad to be concerned about your safety and the safety of those around you. There are two points of view for government run healthcare. One side is, 1) It is unconstitutional. 2) It takes liberty from the citizens. 3) The government is incompetent and inefficient and corrupt. 4) It becomes a single system determined by one group of people and will lack innovation. One size doesn't fit all. 5) IT WILL require rationing. Someone will decide who is worthy yet all will pay for it. When you are 60, you may be told you are too old for an operation, that some younger person needs it more. 6) Doctors pay will be regulated and you will not get the best doctors. 7) you will be required to use the system. 8) it will limit the price of pharmaceuticals and that will limit the money for research and development. That is a few things I think is wrong with government health care. I do not want any politician that supports that to succeed at imposing it on us. Obama talked to Joe the plumber and told him he wanted to spread the wealth. Again that is unconstitutional. We live in a Republic (a Democracy with laws...The Constitution) and the Constitution limits the role of the central government. That is what Rush is saying. With Rush's humor, he just came out and said he hopes Obama fails, knowing the left would pick it up and run with it. But his reason is because he believes Obama's policies will put such a burden on the country that we would not be able to support it. Just like Hawaii's health care, just like California's policies, just like New York and New jersey taxes running the rich out of town.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Millions.

Vote Repubs- He actually makes more than Hugo Chavez...

Who is Sadam? Do you mean SADDAM?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Whatever the market rate is for radio commentators. Hopefuly more than that awful Katie Couric at CBS. As well as those other 'Ken & Barbie' "news readers" with less talent or conviction.

He's earned every penny. Unlike our politicians who makes $180, 000 for their salary.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not as much as Sadam, Ahamadindajad, Chavez, Castro and Evil Dictators make, I mean take from the hard working people under them- they would probably call them the Small people.. Sadams people were poor and suffering while he pee'd in a solid gold toliet.

Them Rap singers make a good 50 million a year.

Most liberal movie stars make way more than media does. Al Gore lives in a 22,000 square foot mansion on the OCEAN he said would go up 10 feet in a few years- dah! Can you say hypocrite?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

More in a week than I will make in a lifetime.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lets put it this way, Rush Limbaugh has much more money than he does sense.

• BeBe
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

33 million. Yes this is true.

• 1 decade ago

Why does it matter what a private citizen earns? Rush is free to make what ever he is able to market his services for in compensation, just like you and I are.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.