Scott asked in SportsBaseball · 10 years ago

Baseball : ESPN or MLB Network?

what station do you like more for Baseball highlights and games?

i like MLB Network because of MLB Tonight, they have live look-ins to games and give in depth analysis

14 Answers

Relevance
  • NITWIG
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

MLB Network, no contest.

• 4-3.
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

MLB Network, easily. They have unbiased analysts who know what they're talking about and they focus on every single team, not just the good or bad ones. ESPN has limited time so they can't dedicate more than 10 minutes or so to baseball, but they get annoying really fast. MLB Network, does take you into live games and quick pitch is an awesome show. They show decent highlights and ESPN doesn't, they show one or two plays and sometimes they don't show any plays at all and just give you the score. MLB Network is WAY, WAY , better.

• 10 years ago

MLB Network!! I miss it so much :( I used to have it but I don't anymore now i am so bummed. I'm stuck with ESPN and baseball tonight.. awww poo!

I loved all the guys/ladies on MLB network. They are so funny and they have all the ex-players lol I mean come on Eric Brynes AND Kevin Millar. I envy all those that have MLB Network

Lv 7
    10 years ago

For baseball coverage, MLB Network. No contest.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • E
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

For just baseball highlights and games, I like ESPN better. I don't need to watch a 30 minute discussion with 4 guys talking about one team.

ESPN hands down, they broadcast the games better and baseball tonight and SportsCenter provide good highlights.

Source(s): I don't even have MLB Network anymore. I used to, but I switched to Dish Network and they don't carry the MLB Network.
  • MLB Network, all baseball, all the time. I'm not interested in the latest tennis updates or golf for example.

MLB Network also has enthusiastic analysts and regulars who you can tell are enjoying their life at what most baseball fans would call a dream job.

• 10 years ago

I like and watch both MLB Quick Pitch and ESPN Baseball Tonight. But if I could pick only one, it would be Quick Pitch.

• 10 years ago

ESPN, because Dish doesn't have MLB Network...

But if i did, i would go with MLB Network, not even close.

• 10 years ago

MLB Net. Fans who don't have or cannot get MLB Net deserve a wee bit of pity.

I gave up on ESPN before MLB Net came along. I watch it now only for live gamecasts.

• Big D
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

MLB Network. Its baseball 24/7, no one is biased, the guys there are funnier, and they actually enjoy their jobs.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.