I want to run away what should I do its long but help me!!!?

I'm 14 I suck I suck at life I suck at everything I have 0 friends I have no one but me myself and I which sucks because clearly I suck.I've been told before that I'm not friendly and I'm not a good friend and that's why I have 0 friends.I get made fun of alot by people that I don't even... show more I'm 14 I suck I suck at life I suck at everything I have 0 friends I have no one but me myself and I which sucks because clearly I suck.I've been told before that I'm not friendly and I'm not a good friend and that's why I have 0 friends.I get made fun of alot by people that I don't even know I hate my life I even tried to die before but it never works out the way it supposed to.I'm sick of my life what should I do? I'm only by myself 24/7 no one else.My parents are ruining my summer they only let me stay in my room all day or they only let me stay outside all day.Both of those have gotten very boring I cant take this anymore I give up! I'm either running away right now(since my parents aren't home) Or I'm running away really early in the morning tomorrow which is Sunday.I wont even take my cellphone when I run away because I never want to see my parents or anyone else for that matter again.Plus life isn't worth living anymore since I only have myself.I get lonely all of the time,of course I may have friends on the internet but that's just not the same! I cant even meet them in real life,I just am so sick of feeling like this by the way this didn't just start last year or this year it has been going on for a few years now.What can I do? I get put down by others all of the time and I even put my own self down because I suck and I just want to die even tho I'm afraid of death I'll do it! I'll do anything to get away from this! My parents wont let me join or do anything to meet people and get friends I am homeschooled(no friends).I don't have friends at church(they judge me apparently) I don't even have friends in my neighborhood(they make fun of me) What should or can I do? Should I run away? If so how?