Car insurance forms aren't taking into consideration the (almost) 2 years of licence and 2 years no claims?

I'm in the process of renewing my car insurance due at the end of July but I'm facing two hurdles - I passed in November 2008 meaning I have had a full licence for ALMOST 2 years, and... I first bought insurance in July 2008 as a provisional driver meaning I have 2 years no claims (I updated my... show more I'm in the process of renewing my car insurance due at the end of July but I'm facing two hurdles -

I passed in November 2008 meaning I have had a full licence for ALMOST 2 years, and...

I first bought insurance in July 2008 as a provisional driver meaning I have 2 years no claims (I updated my insurance to be that of a full driver when I passed) but this confuses half the online forms I fill in (they don't get how I can have a full 2 years no claims when I haven't had a full licence quite that long)

Another problem is that most online forms ask how many *years* I have had a full licence and don't include an option to enter individual months... so if I say I have had it for 1 year, I'm paying over £600 and if I say I have had it for 2 years (which I will do in a few months) I'm paying £480... a massive difference for me as I'm a student.

Is there an insurance provider who will take the months as well as years into account? I don't think it's fair that I should have to pay the premiums of a less experienced driver! If anyone has insight on the no claims problem too, this is much appreciated. Any help you can give! :)
Update: No, but 1 year 8 months is much more experienced than 1 year so I think that 8 months should count for something and am wondering if there are any insurers that will take it into account.

It's over £100 of a difference, hence why I'm making a fuss.