How do shy girls behave around a guy that they find attractive?

So there's this pretty Christian girl that I've been crushing on. We've made small talk, but I haven't really pursued her because I'm trying to see if she is attracted to me before I do. I have a gut feeling that she might be attracted to me, but I'm not sure.

I went to a party last night. A bunch of guys were always around her because she is really pretty and nice. But she seems to avoid me.

I know that she told a guy that she likes listening to me because I seem really intelligent and I caught her staring at me last night but she quickly looked away.

She's pretty shy so I don't know how to read her. Moreover, she's 27 and I'm 23, so maybe the age gap bothers her?

If a shy girl likes you, how do they let you know?

• Best Answer

It sounds like she is interested in you. Since she is shy, she isn't going to come over and make a conversation with you. Therefore, you need to start the conversation and take the initiative. Next time you see her, go over and say hi, ask how she is, etc. You could ask her what her plans are for the summer. If she is wearing a shirt that advertises a specific band/restaurant/ place, ask her about it. Get her to talk about herself, and then relate yourself to her, if that makes sense. If she says that she likes hamburgers, say that you do too and that you know a great place to get them. You might not want to ask her out right away, but definitely start a conversation.

good luck!

I'm shy and this is some of the things I do.

A) if she listenins to u that's a sighn b/c I alwayz listen to my crush

If she likes u she won't probaly look at the age gap.

I thinik u shud ask her before the otherr guys take her

Hope I helped a little

Source(s): My personal issues

if the girl's shy she probably won't give big signs that she's attracted to you, you will have to make the first move. from what i've heard i'm sure she's interested in you :) and the age gap isn't that big so i don't think that is bothering her

good luckkkk

• Irene

Shyly. Sash

you need to be the man and step up and talk to her. be the blunt one. soon she'll come out of her shell.

They don't. You just have to put yourself out there.