Why do Jews love to claim anti-semitism is racism?

Yes, I am very much anti-semitic I will admit that. But, how is that racism? Can you prove being a jew is a race? Wait, isn't that contradicting your "race is a social construct" marxist agenda? Can any of you jewish supremacists explain the rampant hypocrisy that is inherent amongst ALL jews? You... show more Yes, I am very much anti-semitic I will admit that. But, how is that racism? Can you prove being a jew is a race? Wait, isn't that contradicting your "race is a social construct" marxist agenda?

Can any of you jewish supremacists explain the rampant hypocrisy that is inherent amongst ALL jews? You know, the constant race-cards and pointing fingers of racism WHEN Israel still has segregation LAWS and is forcing abortion pills amongst it's black population. In fact, jews promote racism against their Ethiopian counter parts and believe them to be inferior.

Doesn't this political ideology based on a hierarchy of race sound so much like the fascists that cleansed them years ago? No, a jew can never be a nazi.
Update: Jay: Oh? Then why act as the Champions of minorities in America and call yourself the "freedom fighters"? Why not be the fascists you are in your terrorist homeland?