My Hummer H3t keeps blowing the ABS fuse, why?

Like the title says, my H3t keeps blowing fuse # 29 (ABS fuse) and then turns on Check Engine light and Brake fault light. It has been to the shop already and supposed was fixed by changing the Ign/ Crank relay and replacing the ABS fuse and clearing the code however the "fix" only lasted two hours after... show more Like the title says, my H3t keeps blowing fuse # 29 (ABS fuse) and then turns on Check Engine light and Brake fault light. It has been to the shop already and supposed was fixed by changing the Ign/ Crank relay and replacing the ABS fuse and clearing the code however the "fix" only lasted two hours after i brought it home from the dealership. It is headed back to the dealership tomorrow but I just wanted to get some input before I go back in.

thanks
Update: Here is a copy/ paste of a more in-depth version of what is happening that I posted on a Hummer forum I frequent. "Two days ago while driving through a parking lot the in-dash brake light lit up and as that happened the left front tire locked up, released, then followed by the right tire locking, releasing... show more Here is a copy/ paste of a more in-depth version of what is happening that I posted on a Hummer forum I frequent.

"Two days ago while driving through a parking lot the in-dash brake light lit up and as that happened the left front tire locked up, released, then followed by the right tire locking, releasing then both locking up solid. I skidded the vehicle into a parking spot and called the hummer warranty hot line.

My H3T was towed to one of the former local Hummer dealers where they had it till this afternoon. They called, saying the issue was resolved, siting code: "C0901 Device 2 Voltage Low and P2534 Ignition 1 Switch Circuit Low Voltage, Possible Ignition Switch" (I copied that directly from my service write up) anyway they told the problem is fixed, however after getting in the vehicle the check engine is still on! The take the vehicle to the back where they tell me the ABS fuse was blown and they replaced it and all should be fine now."

More to come...
Update 2: rest of the story: "Now fast forward 2 hours later.... I drove the vehicle home, parked it in the garage, decide I need to go get some pre-fourth of July beer and get in the vehicle and BAM!! Brake fault like is on and Check Engine light is on!!! I check the fuses and sure enough the ABS fuse (fuse 29) is... show more rest of the story:

"Now fast forward 2 hours later.... I drove the vehicle home, parked it in the garage, decide I need to go get some pre-fourth of July beer and get in the vehicle and BAM!! Brake fault like is on and Check Engine light is on!!! I check the fuses and sure enough the ABS fuse (fuse 29) is blown, I replace it and the Brake Fault goes away but the Check Engine light is still on. Me thinks there is more going on here than just a easy fuse replacement fix for this issue. The vehicle is going back to the dealership tomorrow but I just want everyone's take on the issue and maybe some guidance. The dealership they are requiring I use is actually a Cadillac dealer and they (GM) will not let me take it to the now defunct Hummer dealership I bought the vehicle from so I am not so sure of their experience with hummers so any information I can go in there loaded with would help me out."

still more to come...
Update 3: The first time the ABS faulted was as I was pulling through a parking lot at low speed, the second time was at highway speed (35+ mph) however that time the brakes did not activate, just the check engine light and the brake fault indicator.
Update 4: I would say that the first time I was either coasting to a stop or applying the brakes, the second time I was accelerating. I checked all the trailer plugs and nothing is unhooked, damaged, dangling, etc. I am thinking a wire is rubbed through somewhere and is shorting out causing the fault and fuse to blow.
Update 5: I don't mean to be bashing on GM or the dealership, I am frustrated but at least they are working to make it right, the vehicle is still under warranty and the dealership put me up in a rental vehicle so I really have nothing to complain about. I am just afraid this problem will be impossible to fix/ find........ show more I don't mean to be bashing on GM or the dealership, I am frustrated but at least they are working to make it right, the vehicle is still under warranty and the dealership put me up in a rental vehicle so I really have nothing to complain about. I am just afraid this problem will be impossible to fix/ find..... I will post what they find as soon as I find out.
Update 6: So the problem was a dead short in the wiring harness that connected the main body harness to the through firewall harness. It was in the top right (as looking from the grill back) of the engine compartment. It must of been rubbing on the power assist hardware for the braking system. They spliced the wire, filled... show more So the problem was a dead short in the wiring harness that connected the main body harness to the through firewall harness. It was in the top right (as looking from the grill back) of the engine compartment. It must of been rubbing on the power assist hardware for the braking system. They spliced the wire, filled the slip loom with silicone and put a larger piece of split loom over the effected area. Problem solved, thanks everyone for your input.