Leonardo Dicaprio or Mark WahlBerg?

pick one & tell why?? NO other stuff like twilight, zac efron etc.. Thank u :)

Its my question u dont like it DONT ANSWER!!!! as for the ***** who answered rudely, f*off

Favorite Answer

LEONARDO HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!! he wins, look wise & acting wise.

acting wise- he BLEW me away in catch me if you can, THE AVIATOR, & in every role since. he was also amazing in what's eating gilbert grape! (& titanic, but that's such an obvious answer.. lol) he's so amazing. he takes his job seriously & really wants to prove himself, which he does EVERY time!

looks wise- personally, i think he is the SEXIEST MAN ALIVE! (people magazine, get with the program!) piercingly blue, smoldering, beautiful eyes (& the sexy stare that goes along with them!), his boyish yet manly, chiseled face, the FITTT body (can you say the departed without drooling??? lol)... & i haven't even gotten into how when he's kissing someone, he looks like the FREAKING BEST KISSER EVER!!!!! he definitely knows what he's doing ;-) i want to kiss him so badly! lol.

i guess you could say that i'm a liiiiiittle obsesed with him..... lol

Mark WahlBerg

leonardo dicaprio - i can relate to most people he plays and he just a better actor, although i do like mark wahlberg, 3 kings etc

I think Leo has fallen under the trap of playing the same kind of character in each film, but I think he has the potential to be a great actor.

Mark has moments where he gives a great performance like in The Departed, but then other times will give wooden performances.

So I'm gonna go with Leo.

• ?

Marky Mark Or Leonardo.... Can't choose way too hard