Why do guys prefer cute girls over hot girls?

Many guys consider me very "sexy". I'm tall, slim, blonde and well endowed. I've done modeling in the past and I"m ambitious and have goals in life. I do get hit on fairly common. My best friend Christine is the "girl next door' type. She's adorable, sweet, baby face,... show more Many guys consider me very "sexy". I'm tall, slim, blonde and well endowed. I've done modeling in the past and I"m ambitious and have goals in life. I do get hit on fairly common.

My best friend Christine is the "girl next door' type. She's adorable, sweet, baby face, attractive but in a very innocent way and very smart. As "hot" as people say I am people always end up falling head over heels for her. I love my best friend but i'd be nice if men swoon over me like they do her. Many men go crazy overr me but strictly in a sexual way and i find that debasing sometimes because there's more to me than how i look.

Why don't guys fall for sexy girls like they do cute girls. And how would you define a "cute girl" (See if I have those qualities.)

thanks in advance.