Can someone who doesnt know how to cook major in Culinary Arts?

I was wondering because its the only thing that interest me but ive never really cooked alot or think im on the level like the people that have a passion for cooking.

Favorite Answer

I am not personally in culinary, but honestly everyone starts somewhere. If you are interested in a job as a chief it is important to attend college, but it takes a lot of work and practice. I have a friend whom is a chief (attended Johnson & Wales University) and I don't think he was particularly a big cook in the beginning, but had a passion for learning. Many schools also teach business along with culinary....

Good luck with you decision!

• Yes! I just started the Gourmet Cooking and Catering courses through Ashworth College.

Double majoring in 2 distinctive matters could be no longer easy. The direction standards could be weird and wonderful and make your schedule be perplexing. it is principally because you haven't any longer have been given classes which could compliment one yet another consisting of food Processing, undemanding food and Microbiology training can compliment one yet another. Pathogens and the thank you to shop food are lined in each of those training to boot as different issues that overlap. i'm a food science, Anthropology and Pre-regulation substantial. The Pre-regulation has 0 type standards and easily calls for a senior interview and a level substantial. food science (science determination) and a Bachelor's of science in Anthropology have some training jointly such by way of fact the basics and science classes. Now I actual have 2 anthropology classes and a food science direction to boot as a science direction. the two anthropology classes are intro to linguistics anthropology and intro to actual anthropology and my food science classes are HACCP and my science is Chemistry II. it is inflicting me to would desire to study lots extra durable than I did as quickly as I had complementary classes. you basically would desire to confirm a manner that works for you whilst analyzing and being waiting to schedule training so which you would be able to get all your direction standards in a well timed way. superb of luck to you!

yes but if u dont have a passion for it then you are waisting your time. cooking is something you enjoy or you dont......you will be able to learn some new recipes and get better at cooking if you stick with it though....

• mrsd

I would guess like any other major, you would start with the very basics.