Game wont uninstall, trying to remove it from computer?

I have an old game, American McGees Alice, and it used to run fine when I had XP. Now I have windows 7 and I wanted to play the game so I installed it and started it up it worked okay, but it had a bunch of weird stripes all over the screen so I restarted the computer and ever since Ive just gotten a grey box. I can hear the game but all I see is a big grey box. So i try to uninstall it so I can reinstall it and try again but the game wont uninstall. I tell it to and it says it did but the games still there. Help?

Favorite Answer

Use the Windows Remove Programs feature.

Go to Control Panel -> Programs -> Add or Remove Program

Select the game, and hit Remove. The wizard will take it from there. If that doesn't work, try Revo Uninstaller (free). This programs deletes programs that you want it to, and any related data, so it leaves no trace of it on your computer.

Go to control panel, then programs, then uninstall a program, the list will load of everything you have installed on your computer and then you can pick what you want to uninstall

try to uninstall via control panel