Robin

Where can i go watch fireworks on fourth of july?

i live in the dallas area is irving or garland texas a good place

July the 4th not 5th there are no shows after the 4th what are you talking about?

Favorite Answer

1.Kaboom Town! in Addison

Courtesy of Erickson PhotoWorksWhen: Saturday, July 3, 2010 from 5 p.m. to Midnight

Fireworks Showtime: 9:30 p.m.

Where: Addison Circle Park, Bud Light Main Stage, 4970 Addison Circle Drive, Addison, TX

What: Kaboom Town! celebrates its 25th anniversary with a festival beginning at 5 p.m. Food, music, kid's activities including rock climbing, giant slide, fun inflatables, sand art, free movie, an obstacle course and much more.

Tickets: This event is free.

2.Fair Park Fourth on the Fifth!

The city of Dallas will have a fireworks event after all on Monday, July 5, 2010. The fireworks display at Fair Park was originally canceled due to the lack of funding for security for the event. However, as of June 24th, 2010, the event was officially rescheduled. Many people get Monday, July 5th, as a holiday so be sure to go see the sizzling fireworks display and support this Dallas event.

When: Fireworks begin at 9:30 p.m. Live radio simulcast on 98.7 K-LUV.

Dallas Wind Symphony concert at 8:30 p.m.

Concessions on sale at 6 p.m.

Dancing Water Shows in Fair Park's Esplanade at 6:00, 6:30, 7:00, 7:30, 8:00 and 8:30 p.m.

Where: Fair Park, Dallas

Cost: Free. Parking $10

• Jim S

Over the years we've enjoyed Kaboom Town in Addison several times. It's tonight and will be crowded so plan to get there early and allow for traffic issues leaving. They put on a great show. They also have plenty of restaurants and clubs to visit before and after the fireworks. It's a complete class act, unlike Dallas that can never seem to get their act together. I live in Allen and we'll have our own celebration that is nothing to sneer act. It's close to home, a family crowd, and everyone's very well mannered. Wherever you go be sure to drink and act responsibly.

• byro

i've got on no account been to the coastline on fourth of july. it's going to take me all day to get there and approximately 6 hours to park. via then i might leave out the fireworks. that's going to be like yet another 9 hours in site visitors to bypass abode. beginning on 7/a million I consistently bypass out and purchase 3 hundred funds of fireworks in Santa Ana from quite a few places, on the grounds that no person stand has adequate of what i choose. Then I upload greater long fuses to the fountains, adjust a number of the fireworks to be launchable via shotgun, and others with greater gunpowder. without the adjustments they are unimpressive and a waste of money and leave me hating the California government for being anti-American via banning sturdy fireworks. i'm going to probable lead a rebellion against the state if i did no longer get to play with my fireworks. This 12 months i'm including a house made "dragon's breath" shells to my shotgun and that i'm making plans to shoot easy stick fluids out of my shotgun too. i think of i'm going to be tremendously cool.

Well the fireworks shows that will be taking place in Dallas will be on July 5th because of a last minute donation.

I forgot the exact location though, sorry.

__________________

Yes it is on July 5th I heard it on the news buddy.