Can a guy be attracted to only one body part on a woman?

and find everything else unattractive? heres what i mean I was at the mall and...? Ok i was at the mall and this really goodlooking israeli guy working at some cosmetics place. every time i walked by i could tell he was looking down...(he was really tall ) and it was so obvious tht he was staring at my... show more and find everything else unattractive?

heres what i mean

I was at the mall and...?
Ok i was at the mall and this really goodlooking israeli guy working at some cosmetics place. every time i walked by i could tell he was looking down...(he was really tall ) and it was so obvious tht he was staring at my boobs... i never seen a guy dobe so obvious. he came up to me and whispere wow, those have got to be implants... and i said excuse me?! then he reached out to touch them and i smacked his hand back. then he told me, ya i knew they were implants.. prob tryin to get me to let him touch...but i think not.. :) anywy so question is

im kind of chubby.. but ya i gues i have nice boobs... do u think maybe he was physically attracted to me or was he only zoned into the boobs?