Can a guy be attracted to only one body part on a woman?

and find everything else unattractive?

heres what i mean

I was at the mall and...?

Ok i was at the mall and this really goodlooking israeli guy working at some cosmetics place. every time i walked by i could tell he was looking down...(he was really tall ) and it was so obvious tht he was staring at my boobs... i never seen a guy dobe so obvious. he came up to me and whispere wow, those have got to be implants... and i said excuse me?! then he reached out to touch them and i smacked his hand back. then he told me, ya i knew they were implants.. prob tryin to get me to let him touch...but i think not.. :) anywy so question is

im kind of chubby.. but ya i gues i have nice boobs... do u think maybe he was physically attracted to me or was he only zoned into the boobs?

Best Answer

probably his favourite part of the female bosy is the breasts so thats what he prefers to look at. the age old question of '**** or ***' insinuates that there are one of two things men only find attractive.

as a female i find myself more attracted to stomachs then any other part of a guys body!

My step-dad believes that the first thing women notice on a guy is their shoes. I didn't believe it until I constantly found myself looking at the shoes of every guy I like lol. I don't know why?? Anyways, I love nice eyes. Blue eyes are the best, but here's my theory: on a dark skinned black guy, light brown eyes are pretty & on light-skinned black guys, dark brown eyes are pretty lol. I love when a guy smiles, especially when you feel really strongly for him, & the cuter the smile, the more attracted I am to him. Muscles/abs aren't everything, because I couldn't care less if he had a little flab on him if he was good looking even w/ it, but I will admit that when a guy flexes, ahhhh :-) lol I'm sure there's a lot more, but I can't think right now.

Why do you care? Are you interested in a guy who is rude enough to ask those questions and try to touch a total stranger? Israel is another country, but trust me, that is not considered polite or respectful there. At the most you would be a one-night-stand with him. You can do better, much much better.

Many Israelis come to the US for a year of adventure after they get out of the army (mandatory for them) and before they go to school.

First off he was rather presumptive and very forward and most definately deserving of that slap. I think its possible for men to be totally into a body part - its called a fetish. Look it up, it comes in all kinds and shapes and some really way out.

Are you serious? HE'S A CREEP. He doesn't give a crap about your boobs, he just wants to get some. You're stupid enough to only say something and smack him? Kick his area. For me I would have personally called the police and hit that guy so hard.

Police, sexual harassment case, he goes to prison and gets put on a list.

Congrats, you just wiped another bit of perverted **** off of the backside of life.

But guys like every part of a woman's body.

yeah, he kind of sounds like a creep in general, so hard to tell his actual intentions, but hard to see them as motivated by anything but attraction.

yeah, guys can zoom in on one body part, although still see the girl as generally attractive. me, for example, i like legs, and pretty much only legs. i like faces just fine though, but my eyes go to the legs. since it's pretty easy to have legs that are just okay, i might deem a girl attractive that someone else might not, just because i like her legs enough. the point being though, even though i focus on the one body part, doesn't mean i dont find the rest, or anything else attractive.

Every part of the body, never doubt.

Source(s): My opinion

He wants to kiss your breats by the looks of it, let him do it, it might be fun ;)

you've just described every guy on the planet