Is he a drug addict or am I over reacting?

I know of someone who does not have a job and he stays home all day smoking weed. He smokes all day and even gets his dog high everyday.. he says his dog likes it but I don't even know what to think about that! I mean there are many people that are for weed and many that aren't .. I'm just... show more I know of someone who does not have a job and he stays home all day smoking weed.
He smokes all day and even gets his dog high everyday.. he says his dog likes it but I don't even know what to think about that!
I mean there are many people that are for weed and many that aren't .. I'm just neutral..
I used to smoke a lot when I was in my teens but then I just realized I was lacking motivation.
So, I stopped.

Yet, he wants me to smoke and I really don't want to because I don't see a point.
I could understand if we were going hiking or outdoors.. but he wants to stay inside watching movies and listening to music all the time.

Is he a drug addict or just a pot head?
Update: Yeah, he hasn't had a job in over 4 years. He stays home and smokes weed all day maybe goes out to run the usual errands or visit family but other than that when we chill he just wants to be inside smoking. If he doesn't smoke he gets in BAD MOODSSSSSS.. I would def smoke if we went outdoors to enjoy... show more Yeah, he hasn't had a job in over 4 years. He stays home and smokes weed all day maybe goes out to run the usual errands or visit family but other than that when we chill he just wants to be inside smoking. If he doesn't smoke he gets in BAD MOODSSSSSS.. I would def smoke if we went outdoors to enjoy nature's beauty...
but eh he is stuck to the tv.. and admiring his chron...

he has to smoke before every movie! gets his dog high 4 times a day... weed is relaxing for some but i'm just worried about the poor dog man!

wtf is up with this!

i care about him a lot but he seems to care more about smoking than most things.
Update 2: He doesnt have anything to cope with.
He doesnt have a job.. he stays home and brags about how he has it made smoking day and night... and says the dog likes it.. but idk