Does Anyone else thing that Dev Patel was reaaaaally good in the Last Airbender?

Now don't get me wrong... I am not a fan of the movie. I could go on about how it was a huge dissapointment: the acting was bad, it moved to fast, all of the names were wrong etc. But honestly lets talk about, in my opinion, the one good part of this movie besides the special effects... Dev Patel. I thought he... show more Now don't get me wrong... I am not a fan of the movie. I could go on about how it was a huge dissapointment: the acting was bad, it moved to fast, all of the names were wrong etc. But honestly lets talk about, in my opinion, the one good part of this movie besides the special effects... Dev Patel. I thought he was such a good Zuko and when I felt the urge to leave the theater in then middle of the movie it was his performance that actually made me want to stay. I've been a fan of Patel for a little while, since skins, and I was really impressed with him. It is possible, however, that he seemed so good because he aas surrounded by so much bad acting... either way Dev Patel made the movie a little more enjoyable. Anyone else think so?
1 answer 1