why does "error,Launch FFC-1" occure when trying to connect to att.net mail?

my email is sylvia.palmer@att.net up until just recently my home page at att yahoo mail opened up at my home page, now I have to choose it on the error page. did I do something I 'm not aware of to change something? thanks

My opening page is at&t.net Mail "powered by Yahoo Mail"

Sorry I think I put the wrong thing in my original question about the "error, LaunchFFC-1"

Favorite Answer

This launch outage problem and 404 error was a recent glitch. which many complained about. They were aware of it and were working on it. It was supposed to be fixed but has returned it seems

• Danny

You have done nothing wrong. Yahoo is upgrading and sometimes you may experience various errors, connection issues or latency. This error [FFC] is common. It is a pain but over all Yahoo services will be improved. I got this error twice without doing anything that i don't normally do. Thanks for the heads-up. This may help in some way as Yahoo monitors these Problems with Services. Patient my friend.