I want to remove this guy of of Facebook, but I'm kind of nervous?

Okay so I play this MMORPG (not saying) and I liked the page on Facebook. I posted something on the wall, and this guy that also plays it added me. I thought he looked my age so I decided to add him. (I know, stupid idea) Okay well it turns out he's some unemployed married 24 year old guy that has a HUGE fetish... show more Okay so I play this MMORPG (not saying) and I liked the page on Facebook. I posted something on the wall, and this guy that also plays it added me. I thought he looked my age so I decided to add him. (I know, stupid idea) Okay well it turns out he's some unemployed married 24 year old guy that has a HUGE fetish for Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion and has nothing better to do than change his profile picture everyday and comment on my every status update or something on Facebook. And the thing is I look like Asuka because I have her long red hair (actually mine is auburn but oh well) and I have the same body as her. And even though he has over 200 Facebook friends he knows when someone removes him. I don't know him in real life so I suppose I could just completely block him on Facebook and on the MMORPG, but I'd feel kind of bad because he is really nice but I swear he's also paranoid. Do you think I should do it?