Does anybody else hate when people say "hope this helped!"?

It doesn't matter what kind of question. It could be a poll on who likes Harry Potter vs Twilight. Could be "My husband is cheating on me and I'm going to kill myself". Could be "what do you think of my poem". Or even "I love to dip endangered species in oil while praying to... show more It doesn't matter what kind of question. It could be a poll on who likes Harry Potter vs Twilight. Could be "My husband is cheating on me and I'm going to kill myself". Could be "what do you think of my poem". Or even "I love to dip endangered species in oil while praying to satan and touching young boys, am I Republican?" aka trolling. There is always at least one person who will give some sort of answer and say "Hope this helped!" Nooo, it didn't HELP! I'm just looking for comments or stir up debate!

If you ask something like "I lost my keys, can anybody help me find them?" and then someone says "I'm psychic, they fell off the shelf and landed in the waste can" THEN maybe "hope this helped" is appropriate.

Or something like "ARGH! I have a mouse nesting in my hair after getting bubble gum and peanut butter knotted and I fell asleep to find them in there!!! HELP!" and then someone says "Ok lure them out with some cheese, once they're out, use some toothpaste, mayonaise, and eyeball of newt, mash it all up and rub it in like shampoo, then rinse with hot water" THEN, ok.... "Hope this helped!", makes sense.

Any other annoying phrases people OVER-use?
Update: By the way, I posted the question about animals in oil, touching boys and worshipping satan question for kicks and it was reported. Where's the fun?