Has this happened to anyone else, a little freaked.?

Well I have been off my Birthcontrol for over 3 months now and my periods have been pretty regular 28-30 days but this month I started on day 32 (today). I usually have symptoms before I start, my nipples would usually be really sore and I would be cramping and bloated. But this morning I went to the restroom and nothing then when I was going to get dressed there was some bright pink/red blood but I have had no symptoms of starting and i still don't, the only thing is that my lower back feels sore and kindoff aches but I was thinking maybe I slept wrong. When i went to the rest room at lunch and changed my tampon I am not really bleeding very bad at all. Now that I am sitting here I do have some slite cramps in my lower abdomen. I was just curious if this has happened to anyone else my body is very predictable and the change is just kindoff freaking me out a little. I have been feeling more tired than usual and have been having trouble eating. I was just worried about Ovarian Cancer or something.

I am 27 and this is my first time on here so please no rude comments, I was just curious and my doctor kindoff pushed me to the side.

Thanks for any comments !!!

A period being a few days late, or a little light, is not unusual. Many things could cause a period to be delayed or lighter, most of which are not a concern. Thins as simple as being stressed, taking a new drug/medication, a change to nutrition or exercise, or even spending a large amount of time with a women who's period is due after yours.

It's true that Ovarian Cancer can result in a change in menstruation; but that is only one minor symptom of the cancer. Since you haven't described a single other symptom of ovarian cancer, and even your change in menstruation is a rather minor fluctuation, there is no real reason to suspect anything as extreme as cancer.

Since this is a pregnancy forum I suppose I should point out that if the bleeding your experiencing is particularly light there is a vague possibility that it could be a sign of "early pregnancy bleeding" and not a period. If it was spotting or pregnancy bleeding though it's managed to time everything perfectly to look like a period. To be honest I don't really believe the delayed period is a sign of pregnancy, but I wanted to address the possibility in case it was a thought that had occurred to you. Frankly I think that this is simple a cause of a slight fluctuation in your period. I don't think that you have anything to worry about.