promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 10 years ago

who would win in a fight, willam wallace or robin hood?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

There is factual evidence that William Wallace existed there is only folktales that there ever existed a Robin hood. So I would have to say that reality would win over a folktale, that is to say William Wallace!

Source(s): Folklorist/Good Witch
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Demi
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

I think it would come down to distance and/or stealth. If Robin saw William coming, he'd definitely be able to put out an eye. If William could get the drop on Robin, he'd overwhelm him with superior strength. Let's face it, both regions are thick with Vikingish ancestry so they're both going to put up one hell of a fight. That would make a great match on Ultimate Warrior on SPIKE, wouldn't it?

• 10 years ago

Why are they fighting each other? Both men were smart enough to know who the real enemy was. I say they'd team up and take out all the bad guys. Between the two of them, they could have taken out all the baddies in Britain.

• 10 years ago

robin would pin William to a tree from over 200 yards away before William got time to take out his claymore

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

William Wallace, he had a very scary fierce side.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

C'mon son..what kind of question is that...you know its got to be Braveheart.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.