Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesChicago · 10 years ago

I live in bolingbrook IL. & was wondering if there's any place you can go boating(any type) for free or cheap?

any kind of boating that will get me on water

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

There's one kind of boating in Bolingbrook that's not the type you were thinking of, I'm sure. One july 9 at 3:30 Pelican Harbor is having a Cardboard Regatta. You can float your own boat.

• 3 years ago

Dachshunds are no longer a healthful breed, purely FYI. stable breeders will positioned an excellent style of $$ into well being finding out and making specific they're generating high quality/healthful canines. With all that funds going into the breeding canines the puppies is easily no longer "much less costly" interior the least. This is going for any breed, fairly - respected breeders are no longer "much less costly". except you prefer to head the BYB course, which almost ensures well being and probably behavioral issues, your superb guess is adopting from a rescue or look after. won't inevitably be purebred (although an excellent style of puppy save puppies finally end up there as a results of fact fool owners do no longer do their learn and sell off them whilst the going gets hard) in spite of the undeniable fact that it is going to likely be a start up. and that i will comprehend no longer wanting to spend an arm and a leg for a puppy, yet there are reward to procuring from a sturdy breeder. If that may no longer your cup of tea then a minimum of be conscious that canines are no longer "much less costly" pets to possess long term. as quickly as you positioned a grand or so in for the canines, it is factors, and it is preliminary vetting you're staring at a pair hundred a three hundred and sixty 5 days for nutrition and prevention drugs besides as $4 hundred+ for undemanding non-emergency vetting.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.