Hotel Recommendation in Manila?

Sorry I just asked a similiar question but my circumstances have changed due to flights from my origin. I am now only staying in Manila for two nights to begin my trip in the Philippines and it turns out I have two free nights on hotels.com! I am looking for the best hotel for about $100USD each night (4500 pesos)... show more Sorry I just asked a similiar question but my circumstances have changed due to flights from my origin. I am now only staying in Manila for two nights to begin my trip in the Philippines and it turns out I have two free nights on hotels.com! I am looking for the best hotel for about $100USD each night (4500 pesos) or so in Manila, I imagine since I am a first timer Makati would be a good area. I would like a couple good suggestions (as all the hotels dont show up on hotels.com) and I would like to stay near good nightlife (I like hip hop, reggae, latin music) but also near Intramuros, Quiapo Church & Market, Green Belt Park, Greenhills, and Mall of Asia. Thanks in advance..you guys are awesome!
Update: I should put my two cents in this conversation as I have done a little research (based on reviews on hotels.com) although there are only maybe 30 or less reviews for some hotels, that is why I wanted to ask the locals or people who know. I have found Pan Pacific , Bayview Park and Dusit Thani.