Why is professional betta fighting considered wrong?

Before any of your hate comments, let me explain.Yes, I do fight betta fish and no it's quite different from rooster fighting and dog fighting.You may ask why.Okay, here's why.Betta's fight in the wild.Okay, yes dogs and roosters do that to.But it's different in Betta's, fighting for them is... show more Before any of your hate comments, let me explain.Yes, I do fight betta fish and no it's quite different from rooster fighting and dog fighting.You may ask why.Okay, here's why.Betta's fight in the wild.Okay, yes dogs and roosters do that to.But it's different in Betta's, fighting for them is like a hobby.a scientist once released two males in a completely foreign lake.Instead of immediately going their separate ways, the betta beat the crap out of each other then went their separate ways.The territory was foreign to them, so they couldn't have claimed it as theirs! Betta's aren't like dogs.People force dogs to fight.Betta's are more like professional boxers, they're willing to fight and will fight without any human interference.I fight what you call plakat thai.a short finned, tough scale, sharp teeth version of the normal and fancy betta.It's tougher and its scales are very much stronger.When fighting the fish, we place them in a bare 5 gallon tank.Unlike in asia, we separate the fish as soon as one looks wounded.We normally bet on those fish, but it's more like boxing or professional fighting.we managed to make the fighting style of those fish suit us.The fish are magnificent and we breed each fish after fighting.This is what the live for.After all, every part of the Betta's life involves fighting, EVEN BREEDING! It's a part of life for them, and we just enhanced it.My friend is a vet and he takes care of all injured fish.Fish never get seriously injured in our tournaments because of their tough scales etc....
Update: That's why they're placed in 5 to 10 gallon tanks to fight where I'm from!
Update 2: If our bettas don't want to fight, then we simply give them away to a pet shop.
Update 3: We don't force them to fight though.Sometimes we even place them in small ponds!
Update 4: LOL, we don't let them fight for long.If a lot of fins are eaten away, then we seperate them! It's like professional boxing! According to your logic, professional boxing is also wrong and that makes you sick for not going againnst it!
Update 5: I've even successfully cross betta splendens with betta smaragdina and betta imbellis!
Update 6: I remove the betta which loses!!!!!!!