Psychosomatic symptoms following rape?

It's been about three months since the incident. Initially I was functioning pretty well except for insomnia. Now I can't sleep at all and when I do I have dreams that taint my sleep. In addition to that during my waking hours I have terrible digestion. Even when I don't eat my stomach pains are so... show more It's been about three months since the incident. Initially I was functioning pretty well except for insomnia. Now I can't sleep at all and when I do I have dreams that taint my sleep. In addition to that during my waking hours I have terrible digestion. Even when I don't eat my stomach pains are so uncomfortable I can barely do my research tasks.

I don't think the details about the incident are necessary. I just don't know what to do in order to alleviate the symptoms. I want to go to a Psychiatrist, but I live in ALABAMA where no Psychiatrist will talk to you for more than 15 minutes. Nor can I find any recommendations of a good one without anyone wondering why. I really need to get back to normal life again. Any help/advice would be appreciated.
Update: Thank you for the answers and help. I would prefer to see a Psychiatrist, because they would be more knowledgeable about the physical symptoms I am experiencing. I would hope they would know how to deal with that. A psychologist would only know how to help any psychological/social problems I'm having which... show more Thank you for the answers and help. I would prefer to see a Psychiatrist, because they would be more knowledgeable about the physical symptoms I am experiencing. I would hope they would know how to deal with that. A psychologist would only know how to help any psychological/social problems I'm having which currently-I'm not.