I was diagnosed with Seborrheic dermatitis now its still itchy?

OKay so my doctor told me i have Seborrheic dermatitis so i was prescribed ketoconazale shampoo i use it everyday and leave it in for 5 minutes. Everything was good for awhile but now my hair is no longer oily but is still extremely itchy and bleeds. I was wondering good home remedies or something. I am making a doctors appt but wont be able to go in for a few weeks would like a temporary fix.

Favorite Answer

Hi, you can try one of the natural treatments available on the Internet. Some of them do actually work. For my seb. dermatitis on scalp I use psoriasis herbal cream by Champori quite successfully. It takes just a couple of weeks to clear the spots and they then stay clear for months on end.

Try it: Champori is available online without prescription and comes with money back guarantee so if it doesn't work for you - it's free.

Cheers,

Antje

The main cause of Seborrheic Dermatitis is overreaction of the immune system. Identifying certain foods, chemicals, etc can be very helpful in battling this disease. I try to avoid milk products which trigger my flare-ups. After using number of prescription drugs I've turned to the natural treatments. Now I use serenaskin eczema herbal remedies , which aim at the root of the disease - the immune system, and are steroid-free. After about 2 weeks of using ointment and spray my skin has been cleared up and now I continue with eczema extract, which controls the immune system. My skin has been clear for months now. It is the only treatment I have found that provides me complete relief when I use it as directed.