WAY<3 asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

My hair is super thick...!!?

my hair is really thick & really curly. it is crazy how unmanageable it is.

i try to straighten it & that fails... my hair is hard to straighten by myself. & it takes FOREVER & a day.

so i was wondering if i should get my hair straightened & thinned out professionally. like cut with a razor & whatnot. i would straighten it everyday... cuz honestly, i hate curly hair (especially mine) with a burning passion! so dont try to convince me that its beautiful & most girls would kill for my hair, ect ect... i just dont care.

and i also wanna get an edgy haircut cuz it goes with my style but my hair really throws me off... i wanna get like a subtle scene look. but not too big.

DO NOT say that i'll get made fun of or nobody likes people with scene hair, blahblahblah... cuz i go to an art school in NYC & its mostly made up of my group of people (emo).

so anyway should i get it straightened & thinned out? will it be easier to straighten by myself? will it change my curls or whatever?

PLEASE & THANK YOU. :]

btw, that is me in my icon... i have straightened side bangs; the rest is curly. -___-

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You should get it professionaly straightened so it stays that way!

It usually looks really cutee.

Oh, and If ou're going for that scene look, which I personally love for some reason, what I did, was cut it a bit shorter, and then put in tons, and tons of layers. I love layers though so.

But you should cut it short, and add in layers.

Art school? Sweettt.

Lets trade. :D

loljk.

• 1 decade ago

As i've read everyone tries to fight their natural hair (including me) well yeah if you're really tired of thick hair get it thinned professionally. There is no way that I know of that will keep your hair straight without ruining it...Good luck :D

Anyone who is great with fashion and internet surfing skills:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmsYn...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Find a "emo" hairstyle you like on google images and take it to a salon and tell them to thin it out as much as they can. That should help ALOT:)

• 1 decade ago

get it chemically straightened.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.