My 13 year old sister smokes weed, should I do something about it?

I'm not sure if I should tell someone. Im not a snitch,

but I dont want to feel guilty if something happens to her.

Update:

She turned 13 last month.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't snitch!......Maybe she is just really stressed out and going through a lot that u just don't understand...........I'm pretty sure she has a reason.......At least she's not doing stuff like speed or she isn't drinking.............She could be doing lots more worse stuff rather than this..........Im 16, but when i was 13 i started smoking weed.........My cousin found out but she never told anyone..........And even tho she is your sister its not your place to snitch or tell her to stop or anything.............I know you probably care about her a lot but its just not your place!........Wait it out...........As much as you love your sister its her life, her choice and it not yours.

• Meow
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

This isn't about not being a snitch. It's about keeping your sister safe!!

She is way too young for doing that, and yes, she might be upset with you if you tell but she will thank you in the long run. Go talk to your parents about it!

• Daniel
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Have the police talk to her... I mean that would be a wake-up call. Then find her new friends or get her sent to reform school or something. She might hate you now, but if you get her life back on track... she will appreciate it in the long run. Good luck and God bless siblings like you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tell.

She's too young to be smoking weed and her life's going to be messed if you don't do something about it. I'm being honest here.

Yuo're not being a snitch. You're looking out for your sister.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I would tell your parents. If one of my kids were doing something like that, i would expect their sibling to tell me the minute they found out! That's not snitching or tattling in my book...that's just keeping someone out of harm's way and safe!

• 1 decade ago

No, maybe she will be smoking weed one day and run into the street and get run over. She deserves it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, definetely tell someone. Your parents need to know, and it could be dangerous to her health if you DONT tell anyone. I dont know if this is right, but I think that you could get in trouble too if she gets caught and you knew and didnt tell anyone.

• 1 decade ago

Tell your parents!

• 1 decade ago

Try to get her to stop yourself.

And if that doesn't work out, go to your parents.

• 1 decade ago

depends , would you like to see your sister, get sick, go to rehab, and soon die?

Because, if so then no.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.