Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I am feeling kinda "to curvy" so I am going to a nutritionist to set me a diet...?

but i also need exercise...I cannot afford to go to the gym (i am 17 yrs old and a woman by d way) so i thought about start to go for long walks and rope jumping...do you think this will be effective??? and help me lose weight?? when do I start to see results??

thx =)

I weigh 68 kg (148lbs) I need at least lose 18 pounds

Favorite Answer

What's wrong with being curvy? That's what makes a womans body differ from a boys body.

Save your money, I'll give you a diet for fat loss for free. Just tell me your current weight.

As far as exercise, in an ideal set up, you should be lifting weights to keep your existing muscles. Most people, while dieting, lose their muscle and end up looking sickly. So lifting weights will help ensure (with a proper diet) that you KEEP your muscles and only lose body fat. If you can pinch fat on your body, then that is what you should want to lose, not the muscles.

Then, on top of that, do steady state cardio. Fast walks for 30 mins. Or, mix walking with jogging. Like 10 mins walk, 5 minutes jog, 10 mins walk, 5 mins jog. All that equals up to 30 mins. Do this 3 times per week. After your weight lifting. Each week thereafter add 1 more day of the cardio to the mix.

The proper diet will give you the biggest, fastest results. So, if you're doing all 3 things (diet/weights/cardio) you can pretty much transform your body, in 6-8 weeks - IF you stick to the program 100%. Depending on how far you are from your goal, of course. Obese people will take much longer since they have more fat to lose.

carry a cooler stocked with three bottles of water a six pack four pb js two oranges a bag of tortilla chips and 12 servings of cool cucumber salsa go to womenshealthmag allrecipes com for the recipe for 22 minutes

plant or weed a garden or care for indoor plants

milk a cow for 34 minutes

spend 10 minutes a day walking up and down stairs

make an office snack box of your own so you re not tempted by your colleagues candy bowl fill it with small individually packaged portions of soy chips almonds and dried fruit

youll lose weight and fat if you walk 45 minutes a day not 30

• Breann

better yet get moving with the gamecubes dance dance revolution mario mix for 24 minutes

got nuts with nuts eating a handful of nuts will help you stay full try soaking them in water for a different texture

spend 29 minutes mopping over any scuff marks