Has anybody ever met a celebrity? Have an encounter with a celeb? Or related to one?

Favorite Answer

I've met tons of professional baseball and football players if that counts.

I met Pat Dinzio from the Smithereens, Jay Leno, seeing his tutor, Ed Bradley (at the instant surpassed directly to the comprehensive beyond) from 60 minutes on a airplane, and Liam Neeson jointly as i grew to become into strolling the canines. Liam grew to become into doing a play and he grew to become into contained regionally staying at an residence for his prolonged stay. Does the president count selection? I met bill Clinton, and that i've got met John Glenn. Oh, I almost forgot, no longer that it grew to become into all that particular yet I met Tom Cruise(no longer so interesting), alongside with Paul Newman (he's cool)

I grew up in a football town (Massillon OH) and met plenty of NFL football players.

And, I've had the pleasure of meeting quite a few "Tour" golfers: John Cook (who was also a classmate at Ohio State), Mark O'Mera, Lee Westwood, Frank Nobilo, Johnny Miller, Payne Stewart, Ian Baker-Finch, ... but not Tiger.

I've also got a cousin who played MLB back in the '60s.

• Joan

It depends on what you mean by celebrity? I've met tons of guitar players from bands. I've stood a couple inches away in front of two bands, Hey Monday and Mayday Parade. I've actually talked to the guitar player from a band that just got signed. Other than that, nope.

I've emailed and instant messaged Alexander Ludwig. My heart was racing the whole time - because he showed me proof that it really was him.