An old crush from 10 yrs ago just found me on Face Book! I liked him so much! We plan to meet!?

I know this seems crazy , but suddenly I'm starting to fantasize about him as a possible husband. How can I rekindle this past relationship, with out ruining it?

Favorite Answer

a lot can change in 10 years don't expect too much because you will really only be let down by your expectations...(hard to hear huh?) but go have some carefree fun and see if your compatible just go along without any expectations and it is a bit soon to be hearing wedding bells ahahha have fun hope it works out! Gluck

How good was this past 10 year crush was ? People change and please come down and just go with the flow. Maybe you will hit it off or just maybe you will get with him and be lie damn he is not what i am looking for. It happens. Wait after the first date and then if it goes well. Come back and I will giveyou some great advice on how to get him right whee you want him..

Are you or him involved with someone else? If not, just be yourself, don't set out to make him your husband the first time you see him and have fun.

just be yourself, completely yourself. You never know, though, 10 yrs is a LONG time and he has probably changed ALOT. don't be to surprised if he has. Just be who you are, and i'm sure he'll love you for it xoxo good luck

Take it slow and re-establish your friendship. Just let things naturally happen, don't try to force anything. Just be yourself and if it's meant to be, then it will be. Good luck!

Source(s): Me

You are now 10 years older and able to hide your girlish fantasies! Just take it slowly.

Be yourself, unless when you were friends you were some fat emo chick :P

go on a date...

see where it goes from there.

open your legs :d its going to be aright

• GOOD LUCK