What should my friend and I do today?

We're 15 year old girls in a small town in Wisconsin, so basically we're looking for something we can do at my house. We have unlimited supplies for almost anything, but we broke the law yesterday and we don't want to make it a habit. Just kidding. Maybe.

So what should we do? My friend and I have unlimited access to craft supplies, food, cameras, etc, but we're just not quite sure of what we should do. This girl traveled 2000 miles just to come here, and she's only been here four days, and we're ALREADY BORED.

So. . . HELPPPP. LOVEYOU.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well you could look up recipes for like home made beauty supplies and give each other makeovers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you like stop-motion films, it is hilariously fun! Just grab your camera (digital!) and set up objects or legos or something, take a photo, then move the object a little more, take another photo etc etc. You can make up stories, set it to music, draw things, it's a lot of fun and very low cost!

Examples:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqupJBlwOYw

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Take a walk. Go to the park. Walk around a really big supermarket like Wal*mart or Kroger. Go get some chinese food. Come on now, get creative.

• 1 decade ago

i suggest you go punch a trashcan thats always fun!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.