Why would a guy look at you and then look away when you or someone catches him?

This guy always does this to me.

What was he thinking?

Thanks !

Favorite Answer

it's how a shy guy flirts

• maybe his shy or likes you and when you catch him looking at you he turns away because he doesn't want you to know his looking at you

i do that lol

if im admiring a pretty girls face and she turns round the eye contact is just awkward

when im feeling shy that is, but if i want her to know i will get eye contact and just smile and either do what i was doing or start a conversation

He's shy and doesn't know how to approach you. If you like him make the first move.

hes thinking he likes you... apparently all the guys that did that to me.. liked me....

ask em out or soemthing.. they could be shy... have lunch or see a movie as friends and come out b/f and g/f.! :D

Cause he wants to look at you, but doesn't want you to think he's creepy and staring... He thinks you're hot, but doesn't want to get caught.

It's a way of flirting.

may be he likes you and is shy

He likes you....DUH