Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Should Arizona sue cities that boycott the state for violating the interstate commerce clause?

Could they also seek economic damage?

Update:

The comerce clause clear states that no state or subdivision may errect bariors to trade with another state

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A better and cheaper option then suing is to give the illegal aliens bus tickets to those cities and let them deal with the crime and the added cost of services taken by them.

Get out of Arizona FREE - Bus ticket to San Fran, L.A. and more

avoid the new law by leaving now for FREE!

Source(s): Go Texans ((-:])
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Using the "It's BP's fault" logic we could extrapolate that Arizona's loss is BP's Barrack's Presidency's fault.

Wasn't Braqi, that first Twitered that Arizona was committing an un-Constitutional criminal act by procting the States Border

• 1 decade ago

I am going to spend money in Arizona whenever I have the opportunity to do so.

Since the Federal Government won't enforce its own laws then Arizona has the right to do so. I also hope the other States considering similar laws enact them quickly.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't think that a city or state making the decision for the staff of that city or state impacts the interstate commerce clause...

you either don't understand the clause or the boycotts?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What economic damage?

Also how does this violate the interstate commerce clause?

You can't force someone to buy your products and there is nothing int he interstate commerce clause that would force someone to buy your products.

• 1 decade ago

Maybe but a better case would be to sue the US Government for not protecting their borders and causing so much trouble for the citizens of AZ.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, you should see wikipedia-

Mexican War

Indian Removal.

Then imagine this - justice takes more work

than saying "it's all water under the bridge now".

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Whatever.

• 1 decade ago

No, but they should erect a border fence all around their imprisoned state, keeping their slaves in and keeping us free Americans, and others out!

• 1 decade ago

to make it simple... just sue the Jews in the ACLU... who support the killings in GAZA but opposed the AZ immigration law

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.