How would you tell your friend that she's a passive-aggressive b word?

Should I try to sugar coat it and be nice or come right out and say it....or, not even waste my breath and let her figure it out when she can no longer get a hold of me?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

probably just point it out when the passive aggressive is happening and say "That's passive aggressive of you. I LOVE it when you're passive aggressive."

• 1 decade ago

If you just tell her plainly than she might be offended (even if it's true). Try and give her some examples of when she acted rude or passive aggressive to you or others, Than she might realize her actions and change... hopefully - Good luck

• 1 decade ago

what you do is sit down with her and say "listen, i feel lately you been acting a lil ill mannered" then when she ask how you just tell her. like dont just say it in a mean way but in a way that she will understand and if she was really your friend she will be glad you told her how she been acting.

Source(s): i did it
  • 1 decade ago

i would say ...u r a passive aggressive bi tch

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

umm...when people are like this to me i just try to let it go but if shes like this like 24/7 i'd prolly just tell her as gently as you can. umm...goodluck, and i hope i helped.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.