Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

I want to go to public schools and talk to kids about joining my church, but I fell I could get arrested for?

this. The climate in America is such that you can't even spread the word about god and jesus.

Update:

and Satan

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Riddle
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, the climate in America is mostly temperate forest, though we have some patches of desert, tundra, and coniferous forest.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Are you a student? I'm pretty sure strangers cannot come on school property and proselytize about anything, well, unless you're pushing big government intrusion.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Offer to sing songs about obama and distribute condoms and dildos. Then you will be welcomed with open arms by school administrators.

• 1 decade ago

This question reeks of one being an adolescent troll.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You won't be arrested. You won't even get in trouble. I realize you're a conservative troll, but I'm gonna set it to you straight ..

If the school directly sponsors a religion and makes it to where it's being forced upon the kids, THEN someone is gonna get in trouble. It isn't like us liberals want everyone to worship Satan.. ugh.

• 1 decade ago

Public schools are strictly secular, you would not be able to give any faith system based information or materials. You can alway proselytize across the street.

• 1 decade ago

Unless you are trying to destroy the values of America you are not welcome in public schools. Sad but true.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

School is for learning to read and do math.

It isn't a captive audience for anyone off the street.

• 1 decade ago

"Congrats" on yet another new Y/A account kid.

Source(s): Re: Level 1, 8 points
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You may not use schools to

advertise to kids because

they are a captive audience,

not because you are relgious.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.