Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

I want to go to public schools and talk to kids about joining my church, but I fell I could get arrested for?

this. The climate in America is such that you can't even spread the word about god and jesus.

and Satan

• Riddle
    Favorite Answer

No, the climate in America is mostly temperate forest, though we have some patches of desert, tundra, and coniferous forest.

• ?

Are you a student? I'm pretty sure strangers cannot come on school property and proselytize about anything, well, unless you're pushing big government intrusion.

Offer to sing songs about obama and distribute condoms and dildos. Then you will be welcomed with open arms by school administrators.

This question reeks of one being an adolescent troll.

You won't be arrested. You won't even get in trouble. I realize you're a conservative troll, but I'm gonna set it to you straight ..

If the school directly sponsors a religion and makes it to where it's being forced upon the kids, THEN someone is gonna get in trouble. It isn't like us liberals want everyone to worship Satan.. ugh.

Public schools are strictly secular, you would not be able to give any faith system based information or materials. You can alway proselytize across the street.

Unless you are trying to destroy the values of America you are not welcome in public schools. Sad but true.

School is for learning to read and do math.

It isn't a captive audience for anyone off the street.

"Congrats" on yet another new Y/A account kid.

Source(s): Re: Level 1, 8 points

You may not use schools to

advertise to kids because

they are a captive audience,

not because you are relgious.