Help me me out, I'm not sure what to do?

Ok long story short. I've been dating the same guy for three years. We just got back together from a break and there's nothing keeping me from him. Now I'm getting really attached to him, and probably clingy and annoying. It's becoming really hard not to text him all the time, and be patient for his answers. And my feelings get hurt and I feel rejected easily. I know I'm just a loser, but is there any way to help to make me not so clingy?

Favorite Answer

I would say just for the fact that you realize your behavior as a problem there's a good chance you'll be able to change yourself for the better. It's the ones out there who act like that and don't realize that are in for trouble. Exercise your will power and gain self worth by doing things that make you feel good about yourself.

wow..u need help! I hope you dont' think its normal for you to call yourself a loser! Try to focus on yourself instead of focusing on him so much. Do things you like to do and continue to have your friends keep your self busy with things you loved to do before he came along.

relax and go do something while waiting for him to text back think about something else, this will take your mind of him