do you think this is abuse?

my my boy friends mom is disabled on her whole left side. and her and her husband got in to a fight and she went to grab the keys to the car. he garbed her left arm really hard trying to get the car keys because he needed the car for work. she also clams he almost hit her but stopped him self now he has anger mangent issues and is a drunk. she wants to leave him because he got to physical with her and Meany other reason. do you think he intended to hurt her? he never sead sorry for anything. and seas she is over reacting. do you think she is over reacting or he abused her?

Favorite Answer

Did he leave marks on her? If so, it's definitely abuse. It is really important to realize that if someone is even slightly abusive, it's likely to escalate. She needs to trust her gut. If he want to leave because he was too physical with her she should trust her instincts and leave. And no, I don't think she is over reacting.

after re-reading this 40 times and figuring out what you meant to say, my answer is: if he's that aggressive over the car keys, he's got some anger issues & she should leave him immediately.

It's abuse, but seriously, so is your use of the written word. I worry about the future of our species.

get out an don't look back abuse is abuse

• that is abuse.