do you think this is abuse?

my my boy friends mom is disabled on her whole left side. and her and her husband got in to a fight and she went to grab the keys to the car. he garbed her left arm really hard trying to get the car keys because he needed the car for work. she also clams he almost hit her but stopped him self now he has anger mangent issues and is a drunk. she wants to leave him because he got to physical with her and Meany other reason. do you think he intended to hurt her? he never sead sorry for anything. and seas she is over reacting. do you think she is over reacting or he abused her?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Did he leave marks on her? If so, it's definitely abuse. It is really important to realize that if someone is even slightly abusive, it's likely to escalate. She needs to trust her gut. If he want to leave because he was too physical with her she should trust her instincts and leave. And no, I don't think she is over reacting.

• 1 decade ago

after re-reading this 40 times and figuring out what you meant to say, my answer is: if he's that aggressive over the car keys, he's got some anger issues & she should leave him immediately.

• 1 decade ago

It's abuse, but seriously, so is your use of the written word. I worry about the future of our species.

• 1 decade ago

get out an don't look back abuse is abuse

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • that is abuse.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.