If you want serious answers, should...?

P&S be the last section you should post your question? What say you? :)

Favorite Answer

Generally speaking, "yes". But depending on the subject matter and even the time of day, could garner you a series of serious, "quality" answers. I would avoid late afternoons, when P&S tends to be populated with kids just killing time. Late nights and mid-day are best. You'll get the insomniacs and older people with life experience at that time.

Hmmmm.... I think many forget there are a lot of intelligent people on P&S, even though a lot of that section is not serious questions or answers.

It also depends on your contacts. Mine will answer seriously... when they know it's a serious question... no matter where I post the question.

I have gotten some really good and decent answers in this section.. all is not lost. lol

• I think it depends on the question. In some sections, you often get very few if any answers, when you ask in the appropriate category. It seems like more people are regularly in P & S than in many of the other sections combined.

Yep

This section is not for serious people at all

Yea depends on your question. Family and Relationships is a good section, I guess. :)

I say yes

I say yes

Not anymore, in the past i would have said that, but the new regs are a bit more serious then us.

• We say Yes~

Nope.