Is 15 too young to change appearance?

I have quite bad self-esteem issues, tbh.

I get teased about having pale skin, get teased about this/that/the other.

I always have been tbh and it's left alot of issues with myself.

I am having an operation from a plastic surgeon next week to remove a mole on my face which I HATE, and then in 4 weeks I am getting invisaglin braces (because i want to close up my two front teeth, but NHS would not provide braces as it was cosmetic) for £1,500 and then £300 on whitening, and has taken me a VERY long time to convince my dad that I sometimes cry when I look at my teeth/mole in the mirror.

I dye my hair, dye my eyebrows, have started to use fake tan, wear false nails, occassionally wear extensions, etc. My doctor says that I am trying to change too young and am influenced by the media too much, but I just want to look perfect. Girls at my school call me names/start fights with me, + the last boyfriend I had was nothing but a paedophillic drug-addict, and I can't attract a nice boy. I'm usually VERY shy when I first meet people, and think that this surgery would help me.

This is me; http://s781.photobucket.com/albums/yy99/psychology...

http://s781.photobucket.com/albums/yy99/psychology...

^^ back when I used to be happy lol

I do have a mole on my face, it never seems to show up in photos lmao it's like on my left jawline if you know what i mean, but if i ever take a photo it never comes out, it's a flat mole and only SLIGHTLY raised so maybe thats why.. but other people see it and say stupid stuff >.<

Favorite Answer

you are just like me in every way, for a second i thought that this was an old question of mine. I really want my mole removed off my face and to get invisalign( i really hate my teeth). I can be shy at first too but thats ok. i think plastic surgery is pretty drastic. I suggest you shouldn't tan until you get older. im turning 15 really soon but i might wait till 16 or 18 to get surgery on my mole.

You could go either way. allot of people here are saying you will loose baby fat. But by 15 you should have lost it all. By 18, all you have to worry about is freshman 20 (pounds that you gain while in collage) Which I never quite understood considering what collage student eat. Romen 24/7 By 20, if you haven't gained weight and are keeping yourself well kept you will look different. But not a whole lot. In general your face will look the same but you will just look like a older mature you. But since your a girl, bt 16 you should have stopped growing taller.

Girl i know EXACTLY what ur going thru! cause i'm the same age.Anyways i think your really pretty and u shouldn't go changing yourself because of some stupid,jealous bitches that have nothing better to do then tease u.. I think u have nothing to prove to those people who are mean to u! I think sure every now and then its good to have a little makeover maybe a little bit of makeup but don't go overboard. personally i don't think u need to use tanners cause when a really pale person uses them it always looks odd. U look great just the way u r! and i'm not lying! and about the boyfriend problem don't rush it!

The right boy will come! Right now you should just be having fun. and besides boys at this age are only out for one thing '-' as for those girls who bully u i would just tell them to **** off. Just don't listen to them.

But remember one thing beauty ALWAYS fades with time.What really matters is on the inside.Even thou right now u might not think that.

HOPE THIS HELPED :D GOOD LUCK!

There were totally 15 moles / black spots on my face and body before, I tried this mole remover and most of my moles were gone right now. But please pay attention, don’t over use in order to avoid getting scar. Hope it works for you too.

For more information, please see the following using methods, it is very useful for unwanted moles, beauty marks, black spots.

BRAND NEW DIY MOLE VANISH WART REMOVER

10 ML Skin Care non-Laser Removal

Usage:

(1) Clean the nevus and the area around it, use a toothpick (do not use a cotton stick to tip or wipe) to mix the liquid and sediment, and then tip a little amount of the mole remover and apply it onto the middle of the nevus. The area would turn to white colour after 1 minute. Use alcohol or water to clean the mole area after 10 minutes (If you tip the amount of mole remover properly, you don't have to clean). The mole would peel off (May help with finger) in 8 to 20 days. Repeat the process again until the mole peeling off if the colour of the nevus is dark. (it is suggested applying the liquid to nevus on hands or legs first to see the results and learn to control the usage before applying the liquid to other areas of the body, DON'T TRY on FACE for the first time!)

http://health-beauty.shop.ebay.com/Skin-Care-/1186...

your so perfect i think your a troll lol, how can someone like you have all those problems, you look fine, dont change anything

oh and invisalign is fine, loads of people get braces and so am i, whitening is fine too, but surgery isnt needed and wheres the mole?? i cant see it, so i guess it shouldn't a problem

I don't think you should change your appearance, i think you should be you

I never got why people are so out with appearances. Their probably not that good looking anyway.

Careful with fake tan though you might get a nasty surprise and before you know it your tangoed ( believe me experience. )

I think people take for granted that your nice and trample on you, its hard to give advise on this situation because its very tricky.

One thing to know in life..schools going to end one day sod dont think your life going to be hell forever.

And dont focus on boys try to focus on things that matter.

I hope you find a solution but your not ugly but i cant say your beautiful either.

But even if you were the best of the best in looks, if you were nasty it will ruin how beautiful you are.

So dont worry. :)

z0mg. YOU'RE SO FLIPPIN' PRETTY. No need for any of the fake stuff. Well, fake nails is okay.

I think you're beautiful.. there's no need for the surgery. Invisalign is okay, because some people get that and all. But really, you're prettyyyy. Don't change your appearance! ):

What mole? I didn't see a mole on your face in any of those pictures lol.

But no, I don't think 15 is too young to start changing your appearance.

people can kick rocks because your beautiful!