my brother always hangs out with his friends?

Almost every day my brother goes to the mall or out to eat with his friends and I am stuck home doing nothing. I wish my friends just came to my neighborhood and hang out every day. My brother is 15 and I am 12. I have 4 good friends but how does my brother just hang out with his friends every day. Is it because he is older and can do more stuff or what

how can I do that

Favorite Answer

Maybe your parents [or guardians] think you're not old enough to go out with just you and your friends because you're only 12 right now. Your brother is older so he may have more responsibilities. When you're older I'm sure you'll be able to go out with your friends when you'd like. But maybe you should try planning having friends come over to your house or you going to your friends house, in stead of always wanting to go out somewhere.

You got it. He's older and considered sensible enough to have a bit of freedom. At 12, unfortunately this isn't an option. Try and get your friends to come over to your house, or perhaps you could go and visit them. Failing that, join some sort of club that you can go to. You really don't want to be hanging around with a load of 15 year olds and they won't want a 12 year old tagging along. You have to be proactive on your own behalf.

Invite your friends to do something and try and do SOMETHING every day. It is usually because he has lived a little longer than you and has more friend and possibly more popular. My brother bryan is always HAVING FRIENDS OVER and i am pretty much known in school as either best girl soccer player or bryan's little sister And it drives me crazy!!!!

Just call up and ask your friends to hang out!

And maybe ask your brother to hang out with you :)

I think this is not the mistake of your brother. Its the age where we like to have more friends with whom we can share our feelings, our thoughts which we can't share them with our family members. I think he should spend more time with his family. I m nt saying tht he should completely struck off with his friends bt its nt a good habit to go everyday with his friends to malls etc.....

• Lovely

Invite your friends over or go out with them.

just go hang out with your friends if ur bro can do it y not u nobody said u couldn't

You kinda just answered your own question about your brother.

As for you wanting your friends to come round, just ask them to?