Gabriela O asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

How do i make my hair wavy without a curling iron?

Okay so i have straight hair, andi dont like to curl it thay much with a curlin iron because i have alot of hair and takes a long time ,what are other ways that i can make my hair wavy without a curling iron?

okay so for this it work or even get some effect you have to have some natural curl, but not a lot.

1.Right when you get out of the shower put in gel or mouse

2.Scrunch and then blow dry with a diffuser!!!

Hope this works!!! Good luck!!

P.S. If this doesn't work then try putting your hair in one or two french braids over night. Take out the next day and then hit it with LOTS of hairspray!!!! :)

Source(s): i have naturally curly hair!! :)

to make ur hair for sure wavy, makes sections in ur hair and braid them then go away it for a pair hours and take them out its much extra useful if u circulate to mattress in it yet dont do it at an identical time as its moist tht frequently wont artwork cuz ur hair wont completely dry and it will only be a multitude once you awaken yet another ingredient u can do is after uv showered get moose and placed it in ur hair then take aspects of ur hair and wrap it around ur arms and spiral it it could frequently help in making sum loose curls

You could try curling mouse or rollers.

for curling mousse i would try john frieda or treseme, as after towel drying your hair you can just scrunch it in.

Or if you want a quicker way use a diffuser as it volumises it to :) Plus you can buy them cheap to put onto you hairdryer

Hope i helped x

u can scrunch it

when your hair is towel dried tie it up in buns in random places

leave this for around half n hour

once u open it up add moose or hairspray

or

u can use a diffuser when drying your hair

hope this helps

after you take a shower, just briad your hair and in the morning it will be wavey.

orrrrr put your hair up in a messy bun while its still set and spray a mix of water & salt into your hair.

Thats my favorite =)~

get your hair wet, towel dry, put in a gel, put it braids, go to bed, get up, take out, pretty!!!!

you can french braid your hair and leave it on for a while or just braid it, always works for me !

rollers, sleeping on braids... For me sleeping on my wet hair will do.