How do you tell someone they have bad?

questions? I know that each day, each of you come across mind-numbingly retarded questions that cause you to slump over in your chair and begin drooling on yourself because the aneurysm deep in your brain just popped.

But what do you do when the question was asked by the Yahoo! Answers Team and sits atop the board like a sticky booger that you just can't fling off your finger?

Should you report the question?

Favorite Answer

You know, if we ALL reported that question then they would have to take notice. I'm game if you all are.

Just report the question it's as easy as that. There are many pointless questions on here but the key is to search for the good questions, the questions that actually matter, and then answer those the best you can.

All of my troll questions are reported. I hardly have any that are still posted on my profile.

You don,t have to tell them ,you can use psychology. Just give them something to help their breath. Be ready to be truthful if they say, what are you say I have bad breath.Then ask them for advise on how to tell a person they have bad. Let their answer be yours to them.

Source(s): mental psychology can go a long way and has prepetual and pragmatic confirmation

Interesting.

Pot , meet kettle.

Already have