Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How do I find a rich guy for an indecent proposal?

My husband said i could have sex in exchange for one million dollars and we just wouldn't talk about it. How do I find someone with that kind of cash?

Favorite Answer

What if he winds up being better than you hubby and you want to leave your man, how much would you need to do that.

Source(s): Hooker

1. I have a hard time believing this is a serious question. I am suspicious that you made it up just to get attention.

2. No one in his right mind would pay a million dollars to have sex.

3. If someone with cash to burn wanted to pay for sex it is unlikely that any individual selected at random, say you, would be likely to command an extremely high price. What makes you think that you have something so unusual that you can attract a lot of money, let alone $1,000,000.00?

4. There's some attention for you. I hope it gives you some satisfaction.

How about 40 bucks?

All possible, depends how you look though... Are you good looking enough to be worth that kind of money?

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

did you see how that nearly destroyed the relationship in that film????????????

prostitute.