how many years after Bush as in off was Clinton blamed for everything bad that happened?

2 years?

4 years?

6 years?

or

8 years?

do you remember that far back?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It doesn't matter really. What you're implying is "well Bush did it! So can Obama!" No. After a year a half the problems are now the new President's problems. Especially after spending almost a trillion to "fix" the economy, and passing a repugnant health bill. Both of these were done at the pressure of the President. No, these problems belong to the President. Not George Bush. Not anymore.

• Rick31
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I did not blame Clinton. About all I kept hearing was the Sudan offered Osama to the US under Clinton, but we did not take him prisoner. That was after 9/11. I am almost certain that if Clinton had known Osama would orchestrate the destruction of the Twin Towers, then he would have taken him from the Sudan. It was probably no more than one year. He certainly wasn't blamed for everything bad.

• 1 decade ago

It seems to me that real Conservatives blamed the mainstream media propaganda machine for the problems during the Clinton administration.

Clinton got blamed for lying under oath and for failing to accept the hand-over of Osama Bin Laden when he was given the opportunity.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Clinton wasn't blamed for anything except for 9/11. Clinton had 4 chances to capture bin laden but failed to do so

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yea, I remember how 9/11 and the Iraq war was blamed on Clinton.

Republicans are hypocrites to the core.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He never blamed Clinton but he certainly could have! Especially where 911 is concerned.

I would love to see a clip of GWB blaming Clinton for anything. Do you have one?

• Sadcat
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

GW Bush blamed Clinton for every economic problem for at least two years into his presidency.

• Sawyer
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

By who? Bush took responsibility for everything during his presidency.

• TedEx
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Not by President Bush!

• 1 decade ago

Well, Clinton left us the largest surplus ever. Bush left us with the largest deficit ever.

Do some thinking there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.