Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Is Obama destroying the US economy on purpose or is he just an idiot?

Favorite Answer

Hopefully he isn't that evil. Many say he is brilliant. My take on him, he is a great regurgitater, but not a wise one.

Entitlements destroy humans desire to advance their fellow humans life style by being productive. Entitlements only advances selfishness. Just the opposite what the Left think it does.

The cost of the new entitlements scare business & the consumer into creating the next Great depression.

• Marie

No one person could be that big of an idiot! Everyone knows if you spend more than you take in, you will be in financial trouble. Everyone but the government! Obama is doing this to bring America and the American way of life down! He is doing everything to undermine this country! Why everyone does not see it is beyond me! I agree with Becca the tea lady, Obama has an agenda alright! It is not doing what is best for the American people for sure! Peace!

Source(s): You go Becca! Bravo to you for telling the truth!

He's an idiot being used by idealists who want to destroy the US economy in order to remake it into some grotesque Euro-socialist nightmare.

At a time, by the way, when Europe is trying to become more like the US because they are realizing socialism does not work.

• lkl

On purpose no, he is just trying to turn this country into what it wasn't founded on. We have two more years with him governing this country then we can vote in someone who will get this country back to capitalism and not socialism. Talk w/ people from other countries and have lived through Socialism and communism and they will explain things to you in a way that will make you understand what Obama is doing to this country and not for this country.

• Danny

If you think for a moment, that what is happening with our economy is an accident or that it is happening because he is a moron, you are sadly mistaken. Everything the man does is calculated. This is intentional. Remember, he wants to rebuild America. You can't do that without first tearing it down. He is smart enough to realize that the change he wants will never come about unless we have such a crisis in this country, where people are scared into accepting his version of America.

• Liz

He is a idiot and I believe he is destroying the economy on purpose. He wants to turn the US into a socialist country. Vote the progressive socialists out.

Obama has a brilliant mind, dangerously brilliant like Madoff. I made a career out of working with the most brilliant people on Earth, and they invariably used their brilliance only to become brilliantly devious like Madoff did. Madoff is the textbook example of a brilliant person. Obama is that same kind of brilliant person.

Obama is intentionally destroying the USA to transform it into a two class third world nation like Venezuela so he can be like Chavez.

He is intentionally wrecking everything our nation has ever built up, solely for his personal empowerment and ego boost. He believes that winning an election entitles him to trash the country for his own benefit.

I like to think he's just an idiot. The other answer makes the situation potentially more dangerous. At least an idiot can sometimes make the right choice even if on accident.

he spent a trillion dollars as a short term fix to keep unemployment under 8% and it did no such thing and was a colossal failure. At best you can say his people miscalculated or misinterpreted the economy.

Personally, I think hes one of the worst presidents ever. And for the people that voted for him. When I was in school, I would go around and say Why do you like Obama, why would you? They would Always say I dont know, which means the only reason they voted for him is because he was popular. Just like in school, its about popularity, not what actually can be done, thats why you all that voted for him shouldnt be surprised that we're where we are now.

So yes i think hes not one or the other, i think hes both.