I NEED UR HONEST OPINION!!!?

If you saw a girl at the prom wearing a dress that showed a mole on her chest that is about half a centimeter tall and wide, do you think anyone would gossip about her, or anyone laugh or say to her, "ewww. you have a mole on ur chest? gross!!!" I need ur honest opinion and don't ask why I'm asking this just plz tell me what you are thinking about her when you see her. Are you thinking she's a dork, disgusting, what? So plz, teeeeeeeeeeeeeellll meeeeeeeeeeeeee! thx

Update:

no spam and to tell you the truth, I do have a mole onmy chest but I am just worried what other people would think of me if they saw it. ;(

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Aw, is that girl you? :/

You make it seem so. haha, but anyway...

I personally wouldn't give a damn. But my super girly friend would probably think the mole is gross...but, really, who cares? If you wanna wear the dress, wear it. Be confident.

• 1 decade ago

First off i'd be disgusted of the prom itself,not by some mole....

That is so...I dunno..it passed stupidity waaayy ago...

Why would someone judje someone by his/hers appearence....aw,this **** always happenes.

It does NOT matter if you have a mole or a huge tatto of a monkey's butt..

if you're a nice person,I'd like you for the fun-stuff you are,and a mole won't change anything..jeez...

Furthermore if somone makes fun of that and starts gossiping...that's too bad for them.Tell them they lack social life and you're proud that they waste their empty lifes talking about you,then laugh turn around and have fun ^^

P.S. I have a big nose.They always call me Mr.Bean.

I have LOTS of friends and some of them are the most famous kids in our capital city.And they are true friends,because we do not look up after these things.Hope I helped ^^

• 1 decade ago

If I saw a girl at a prom with a mole on her chest, I would probably daydream about her future husband thinking it's cute, and maybe joking that it is her third nipple. Then I would most likely move on to finding a hot guy to dance with. Anyone who gave the girl crap about her mole would get special treatment from me, most likely in the way of me finding a stick of some kind, poking them with it and asking them over and over again why they look like a huge mole. Crazy, I know. :)

Take a look at my question!:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201006...

• 1 decade ago

you might want to get that checked out. that seems really huge. people would probably talk, and say "eww" but thats because people can be rude and stupid.

what your can do (besides removing it) is to just use some concealer and cover it up. once it blends in with the rest of your skin it will look smaller.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No its fine i personally wouldnt laugh!!! I have moles and freckles all over my body but nobody takes the mickey out of them, it will be alright and you have to be loud and proud about it!!! Have a nice prom!!

can you answer my questtion??? x

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201006...

• 1 decade ago

Do you have a mole on your chest?

But anyways, people would just gossip. really.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

for a woman i like Zoey superb, Ella is wonderful, i unquestionably dont like Piper. Sebastian is extreme high quality. I dont like Rory in any respect and Sam is extreme high quality too, i like female sounding woman names and Piper merely isnt. Rory for a boy makes me think of of gilmore females, the place they referred to as the girl Rory.

• Stella
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I would think nothing, it's just a mole. I have lots of them.

• 1 decade ago

I wouldn't gossip about it personally. But I'm a grown up. x

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Prom? This is high school sweetheart..not elementary. Grow up. Gossiping won't get you anywhere.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.