Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Christians: When you are raptured, or taken to Heaven or whatever you call it...?

Can I have your good casserole dish? When I go to Satan's eternal cook-out I was planning on bringing the potato salad and mine just aren't heat-resistant.

@ Exodia: Good thing I'm a masochist!

@ No Chance Without Jesus: Green bean casserole is awesome, fix me a plate and drop it down when you get to heaven ok?

• Favorite Answer

That's too bad, where did you buy them?

Mine have been handed down through the family, but the brand is The Pampered Chef.

I look forward to seeing you at the cookout!

P.S. I heard Lucifer makes a mean smoked rib~

• Casey

>>>>>>No you can't have my casserole dish. If you don't change you won't need any casserole dish where your going. Be not deceived, God is not mocked. For whatever a man sows that shall he also reap Gal 6;7 ......Cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Matt 22:13 I truly feel sorry for you people you dig your grave with your own tongue. You have no wisdom whatsoever. Think about how short your life is compared to forever. Life is like a vapor, it goes up and evaporates. Once your dead you have no more chances. And the sure thing is, you will die. Go see the beautiful mountains, go see the beautiful fields with wild flowers, go visit the beautiful lakes and streams. This will be as close to God's Glory that you will ever get too. And the beauty here on earth is going to pale in comparison to heaven. So enjoy God's creation now while you still have breath in your body, because your not going to enjoy a devil's hell for all of eternity. Choose Life.

Source(s): The Bible
  • Kate

Absolutely! Problem is, I think it'll be pretty cold, moldy & rat-eaten by the time people figure out what's going on. I don't expect the rapture to be recognized for what it is. The world is setting itself up quite nicely for all sorts of different theories and scenarios to be accepted that don't involve God or Christians in the least.

Sure but nothing in this world will survive that fire and cooking out is going to be the last thing on your mind.

It's not satan's cookout. He will be roasting, too. Sorry, when I'm outta here, you're on your own!

Sorry Balaam's donkey there will be no drinks allowed in hell!

All we have is a green bean casserole and it sucks

I am bringing the beer regardless. I hope the guy at the liquor store is a Christian because I am planning on getting it for free.

Actually, we will all be here on Earth for a very long time (1,000 years) after Christ returns so yeah, you can borrow mine but I want it back when you are done.

Source(s): King James Bible

Potato Salad? Well then I guess it really will be hell.

Source(s): I hate poptato salad!
  • Kazz

What am I suppose to bring now?