My brother dropped my computer and now some of the screen turned black?

My brother dropped my computer and when i turned it on only a little bit of the top was black, but a week later when i went to use it, it had spread now its along the top and a little going down the middle is there any way at all that i can fix this problem?

Thankyou

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yea, after you beat the crap out of your brother..go and take it to Office Depot or some electonic/ computer place. They should fix the problem though it's going to cost you.

• nuna
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Sorry to say that the panel is damaged. The liquid crystal inside the screen is leaking and spreading on its surroundings. Only way to repair it is to replace the panel. Take it to a service center.

• 1 decade ago

This happened to my mobile phone but it want so bad , my friends laptop screen is the exact same im guessing you could probably get it fixed at a pc store or something. I can tell you it wont fix itself.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You fix it by buying a new computer or replacing the screen. Not that hard to understand.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Here is what i would do

1. Beat the crap out of my brother and take all of his money and buy a new computer...problems solved :)

• 1 decade ago

It's time for a new computer or monitor.

• 1 decade ago

I don't think so. sounds like some of the pixels have died.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.