what is a good part time job?

what is a good time job that I can do on weekend?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Make babysitting flyers using the computer and put them in the library, people's mailboxes, and grocery stores.

Drum up more business and keep a notebook to schedule when you do get a customer.

Culver's minimum hiring age is 14 with a workers permit.

I called many stores because I am looking for a job. This was the response they gave which makes me happy after looking for so long.

Find a local one go online and apply and go in store to apply or call and ask if they are hiring.

What I did was Google a bunch of business near my home and found their numbers using Google maps or their sites and I called and directly asked if they are hiring and what age do they hire at.

Try local grocery stores, pizza parlors, retail stores, fast food restaurants.

If you can't find an hourly part-time job, consider doing something you're good at on your own.

Can you repair PCs? Sew or do alterations? Do photography? Babysit? If you have a hobby or skill, market it first to your family, friends, members at your House of Worship, etc. You can also put up flyers on community bulletin boards at your local grocery stores. Posting on Craigslist is an option; however be careful on who you visit or allow to come to your home.

Buy or print business cards. Offer a fair price that is less than hiring a pro but enough to make it worth your while. Be sure your clients are happy with your work and ask them for referrals; word of mouth is the best advertising and it's free.

Security officer (provided you have a clean criminal record & over 18 years of age); any retail job, especially if you can work weekends is a plus, you can do odd jobs for people or labor related like landscaping. For example, you can also be a car detailer -- most people like to wash their cars on weekends and it's so time consuming. Pretty much you have to use your imagination.

Good luck.

Working in retail (like any store) or a restaurant. Those places need the most help on the weekends.

you can try Mac d , and CCD

they need the most at weekend