i don't have any transportation for my first date, what should i do?

should i like just walk to a close nearby place, or like get a ride from my mom? public transportation is OUT.

Many of my first dates (and indeed, several that ended with getting extremely laid) happened through the bus system, so don't necessarily cut out public transport so quickly.

If your city's public transport is completely not going to cut it, though, then you're best bet is to walk.

Getting a ride from your mom is OUT. That displays reliance and dependence and is not something that will score you any awesome-points with the girl in question. Taking a walk can be fun and relaxing and lead to interesting situations that could not occur in any other condition.

Go where ever you planned on going just leave earlier so you can walk, run, skateboard,rollerblade, goped/moped, what ever u can do to get urself there not relying on ur parents...